- TSA officials at Albany International Airport are holding a "show and tell" event today at 10:30 a.m. to help provide travel tips that will get you through security checkpoints smoothly while properly packing before heading to the airport for your next trip.
Find the latest links, phone numbers and other information you heard on our channel.
- Memorial Day Parades are being held across the Capital Region this evening: Saratoga Springs from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. along Broadway. Cohoes parade begins at 6:30 p.m. at West End Park. In Schoharie, the American Legion Auxiliary Memorial Day Parade begins at 6:30 p.m. with a brief ceremony after.
- Earth Day is tomorrow, and the state's canal system is getting a spring cleanup! More than 100 volunteer cleanup events have been scheduled along the 524 mile canal system and its trails for this weekend. For more information, visit this website.
- The City of Gloversville has closed the following roads due to
Bottom of Wilson Street
W. 8th Ave from Wilson to N. Arlington Ave
N. Arlington Ave from W. 8th to North
Bleecker St from 8th to McClaren
West St near Homestead Dr.
- Tulip fest is a little more than a month away, but today is the deadline to nominate someone for Tulip Queen. The nominee must be an Albany County resident between the ages of 18 to 24 years old. This year's tulip fest is the weekend of May 13 and May 14 at Washington Park.
- The community is rallying around a 4-month-old Capital Region boy battling cancer. Logan Fogg was recently diagnosed with a large a malignant brain tumor and is undergoing treatment at Albany Medical Center. If you'd like to follow along with Logan's journey follow #LoganStrong on social media. The family has also started a blog with updates on his condition.